Dr. Carla Chiu
Dr. Carla Chiu grew up in San Gabriel, California. While she was at UCLA, she found her love for optometry while working at the Optomety clinic at school and going on medical missions. She graduated from UCLA with a bachelor’s degree in Psychobiology and went on to optometry school at the Southern California College of Optometry. When not working, she enjoys running, baking, and drinking lots of boba with her husband.
She was a Girl Scout for 12 years, has been skydiving, and has a poor sense of smell (ask her about her strange car story)!
Dr. Justin Wong
Dr. Justin Wong is a true born and raised Southern Californian. He grew up in Yorba Linda, completed his undergraduate education at UC Irvine with a degree in Psychology and minor in Biology, and is a graduate from the Southern California College of Optometry. His clinical training includes rotations at the West Los Angeles VA Medical Center, Wellish Vision Institute Laser and Surgery Center in Las Vegas, and Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
During his free time he enjoys watching and playing a variety of sports, particularly basketball, and is an avid fan of the Lakers and Angels.
Dr. Hannah Cho
Dr. Hannah Cho lived in Irvine since her junior high school days at Sierra Vista Middle School and became a fearsome Timberwolf at Northwood High School. She went on to graduate from UCLA and studied optometry at Southern California College of Optometry. She enjoys spending her time with her daughters Calla & Cady and husband.
Dr. Cho got a Bachelor’s in Music in Organ Performance at UCLA and was the only undergraduate Organ major during her college years.
Meaghan was born and raised in Santa Ana, California. She enjoys meeting and interacting with new people, and to spark a good conversation. She has a vast appreciation for learning new things. Cooking and baking are her passions. She enjoys spending her free time venturing with her daughter Brooklynn.
1. She’s half Jamaican and half Mexican.
2. She loves to read and her favorite book is Touching Spirit Bear.
3. Dancing is her stress reliever.
Optometric Intern Supervisor
Daisy is a UCLA graduate, Go BRUINS!!! She aspires to be an Optometrist that gives back to her community. She loves to travel back and forth between Orange County and Mexico to help with FLOE to give exams and partake in health fairs. Her goal is to provide eye exams and glasses to those who do not have that luxury readily available to them.
1. On the top of her bucket list is to visit each of her favorite team’s stadiums starting with Real Madrid’s soccer team.
2. Horseback riding is a passion.
3. She is a foodie and loves to discover new eateries.
I’ve been in the field of ophthalmology/optometry for 7 years. I enjoy bringing out my passion for fashion in the selecting the best frame for our patients needs. I am a food connoisseur. I am also a coffee addict always looking for the next best coffee joint. I love my Cali teams so much I had to name my dog after the G.O.A.T Kobe. GO LAKERS!!!
1. I am Multilingual (French, Spanish, English)
2. I attended CSULB
3. I can play the accordion
4. I’m a fashionista, clothes are a passion
5. I can surf
I am a Biological Sciences major and am the current Co-President of the U See Eyes Pre-Optometry club on campus. I plan to attend Optometry School within the next 1-2 years and would like to specialize in Pediatric Care or Contact lens fitting and open my own private practice.
1. I am a huge Disney fanatic and have started a collection of Eeyore items, my favorite Disney character.
2. I got to build 4 Opti-boats and sail in them at Marina Del Rey my junior and senior year in high school.
3. I have always had a fascination with optical illusions and magic tricks. My favorite magician/illusionist is Chris Angel.
I have lived in Orange County my whole life. I recently graduated from UCI with a bachelor’s degree in Biology. I originally wanted to be an engineer, but realized it was not for me, and am thrilled to have found optometry instead! During my free time, I like to read, study languages, and visit friends and family.
1. I love trying new foods!
2. I played piano for 12 years.
3. I have traveled to 10 countries in the past year (and even got to live abroad for 4 months)!